Today, I want you to reexamine your daily routine. Hopefully, you’ve become more aware of the rhythm of your day since reading Establish a Morning Ritual, Bookend Your Day, and Establish a Bedtime Ritual!
Are you taking good care of yourself? Below are a few core components; choose one area to focus on today!
- Eat regularly and healthily–don’t starve or stuff yourself! Have a Good Food Day!
- Try to plan your schedule so you’re not rushed all day.
- During the productive part of your day, try to stay focused and on task. Avoid time wasters and unnecessary multitasking.
- Make a conscious shift from the “productive” part of your day to the “relaxation” or “family time” part of your day.
- Engage in physical activity for at least 10 minutes. Bonus for 30 minutes or more!
- Dedicate time for relaxation and leisure activities.
- Take time to wind down at the end of the day. Use good sleeping habits–Clean Up Your Sleep Hygiene!
Which area(s) are you refocusing on?